Sous Vide Precision Cooker 1200W Ultra-quiet,IPX7 Waterproof,Thermal Immersion Circulators with Big Digital Touchscreen Display,Control Temperature and Timer for Kitchen
Why cook sous vide?
1. Sous vide food is tastier
2. Sous vide food is healthy
3. Restaurant quality food
4. Consistently good results
5. No more undercooked, chewy or burnt food
6. Organise your cooking time
7. Quick and simple meals
8. Cooking large quantities
9. Possible savings
10. Extended shelf life
Input power(USA): 120v 60Hz
Heating Power: 1200W
Temp Range: 86 to 203 ℉(±1℉)
Time Range: Max 99 Hours 59 mins(±1min)
Directional Pump: 360 Degree heating
Waterproof Level: IPX7
Tank Capacity: Max 15 Liters
LCD Display Panel
With big LCD display and simple control panel of sous vide, numbers on the unit is clear and easy to read, makes you enjoy cooking!
With Slim design, it’s easy to handheld.
What’s more, you can use it with one hand.
IPX7 Waterproof Certified
Being IPX7 waterproof certified, Freskous sous vide cooker ensures safe operation and much longer service.
Max & Min Water Mark
This is thermal sous vide immersion inversion cooker have the Max and Min water mark.
1. Generously season the steak with salt and pepper.And Seal it with vacuum sealer bag.
2. Set the Bonsenkitchen Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 129ºF.
3. Place the bag in the water bath and set the timer for 2 hours.
4. Fry the steak and sear until well-browned, about 30 seconds per side.
Sous Vide Fish
1. Sprinkle salt and sugar all over the filets, using roughly one part sugar for every four parts salt. Let sit for about 10 minutes, then rinse off with cold water.
2. Then,add a generous amount of oil to a quart- or gallon-sized sealer bag.and seal it.
2. Set the Bonsenkitchen Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 130ºF.
3. Place the bag in the water bath and set the timer for 30 to 45 Mins.
4. Gently flip filets into the pan so that the skin side is facing down. (We sear only on that side.) Let brown about 30 seconds to a minute without disturbing—once the skin is crispy
1. Place carrots, butter, sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt in a vacuum bag or ziplock bag and seal.
2. Package with a little oil or butter, just enough to keep the carrots from sticking to each other.
3. Set Bonsenkitchen Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 183°F .
4. Place the bag in the water bath and set the timer for 2.5 hours.
5. Slice and season.Leave whole or cut into desired shapes, and season.
Sous Vide Lobster
1. Generously season the fish with salt and pepper.And Seal it with vacuum sealer bag.
2. Set the Bonsenkitchen Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 134°F.
3. Place the bag in the water bath and set the timer for 1.5 Hours.
4. Fry the lobster until well-browned.
❤️【Powerful and Precise】This sous vide cooker packs a unique, powerful pump that delivers the same power as large immersion circulators and can efficiently heat up to 15 liters of water. This enables accurate, precise, and stable temperature control for perfectly cooked meals every time.
❤️【Ultra-Quiet 3D Heating】1200 watts sous vide immersion circulator with a 360° circulation stainless steel pump. It can provide a healthy and nutritious eating cook, suitable for beef, chicken, pork, seafood, egg, pasta, vegetables and so on.
❤️【Protection and Temperature Alarm】This thermal cooker will stop working and alarm you when the water level is lower than the minimum. Also will alarm you when temp reaches target setting value.
❤️【Easy to Use】Big LCD display, easy to read. Simply attach the precision cooker to your own pot or container, fill the pot or container with water, add your food in a sealed bag, and cook manually with sensitive touch screen digital controls.
❤️【IPX7 Waterproof Certified】Sous vide is IPX7 waterproof certified. There is no risk of steam entering to the internal parts and hence has long durability and safety!