$15.99 - $14.99
Utopia Towels – Luxury Washcloths Set 12 x 12 inches, Black – 700 GSM 100% Cotton Premium Quality Flannel Face Cloths, Highly Absorbent and Soft Feel Fingertip Towels (12-Pack)
Ring Spun 100% Cotton for Smoothness
Wipe off your hands and face with these soft, absorbent, fluffy washcloths and enjoy a spa-like experience! These 100% cotton fabric washcloths possess breathable characteristics, which makes them perfect for your hands and body.
Being terry in nature, theses weaves are highly absorbent with loops on both sides, which create extra surface area for completely drying your hands and body.
Indulge with the Best
Pamper yourself with 100% cotton washcloths that are made from soft and durable ring spun terry. Each washcloth provides optimal coverage, absorbency, and versatility. Use it on the beach/poolside as a vacation accessory, or treat yourself to spa quality washcloths at home. Each generously sized 12 x 12 inches washcloth is extra absorbent and practical for quick drying, ample coverage, and comfortable lounging. The professionally hemmed edges enhance the washcloth’s quality. Washcloths are highly absorbent and will remain soft after multiple wash and dry cycles.
Double Stitched Hemmed Finishing
The washcloths come with double stitched hemmed finishing for less amount of disintegration after washing. They are made with combed cotton and 2 ply yarn.
Proper washing and drying ensure that the towels stay dry for long. Follow the instructions below while washing:
– Before first use, it is advised to wash them to remove excessive lint that is left behind from the manufacturing process. To lessen the risk of color bleeding, use half the amount of detergent you would use in general along with ½ to 1 cup of white vinegar (about 120-240 ml).
– Wash these washcloths separately from all other items of clothing as it will decrease the transfer of towel lint to other clothing.
– Use warm water to wash towels to avoid color bleeding.
– Always use a mild detergent when washing. An ordinary amount of detergent can be used on the towels that are heavily soiled.
– Do not use fabric softener as it lessens the life and fluffiness of the towel by breaking the fabric down.
– Do not use bleach at any phase of the washing and drying process.
Before drying, lightly toss the towels to ensure that the fibers on the surface stay fluffy. After this, follow the instructions below to dry your towels:
– If you are using a dryer, set it on a high heat setting. Be careful that you dont over-dry the towels. Make sure to remove the towels from the dryer when they are about 95% to 97% dry.
– Hang them afterward in an area with proper air flow. If they are damp, you should never hang them over one another.
– Dry them immediately after washing. You can rotate and turn over your towels periodically to ensure an even dry.
– Recommended to dry your towels in direct sunlight. Do not use an iron on these towels.
16 by 28 inches
28 x 28 inches
18 x 18 inches
Bath Towel: 27 by 54 inches, Hand Towels: 16 by 28 inches, Washcloths: 12 by 12 inches
21 x 34 Inches
12 by 12 inches
65% cotton and 35% polyster
Do not use bleach, fabric softeners, and iron as it may damage its quality; always wash the towels separately to minimize lint
Set includes twelve luxury cotton washcloths measuring 12 by 12 inches
Woven with 100% ring spun cotton
Machine wash the towels in warm water using mild detergent and tumble dry on low; recommended to dry immediately
Highly absorbent, yet light-weighted. Gives the body a soft and delicate touch while absorbing the moisture